Friday, December 23, 2005

My car is toast!

I am thankful that nobody is hurt. But alas, the curse has been lifted! My car has a heavy reputation of being pulled over monthly for erroneous charges, frequent checkups, and an occasional speeding ticket. Sorry state patrolmen, the Nissan Sentra is DEAD!!!
So, on with the story: My dad had borrowed my car to go to the library like he does every couple of weeks. On his way home, he was going 35mph in the right lane and suddenly a loud snapping crash of the rear axle roared, and the car spun out of control spinning several revolutions all over the road. Not knowing what happened, my dad thought he accidentally broke my rear axel somehow. After several witnesses stopped and removed road debris, they were able to fill my dad in on the crash. Some girl was weaving through traffic going well over 70mph on wet slippery roads. So thats when my dad found himself spinning like a top all over wet asphalt. Thereafter they towed the car home, and I took out all my junk in the pouring rain. So here are some pics.



Ive gotta find a car to take down to Utah before the 3rd of January now. Looking for a Subaru Legacy 4WD 4 door sedan w/ manual transmission, in case anyone out there has connections.
If anyone wants to go do stuff... sorry, but I'll be w/o a car for the next few weeks, so I'll have to bum a ride.
***UPDATE***
Gotta rental car that rocks!!! I'm back and runnin'

Final update: The F$#@ing Insurance agency (Farmer's) decided that they were only going to compensate for about 1/2 my car's value. For an accident that I had absolutly no fault in. So, Farmer's can go F$#% themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment